As you browse through our website you will discover valuable features to make your life less taxing.
You will learn about the comprehensive services we provide and important background information on our
team. Each team member has a photo and short bio for you to review under our Contact Info section. Highlights
you will find invaluable are:
Interactive Financial Calculators (in our Financial Tools section)
In-depth from our lips to your ears information tailored to our clients – please see our proprietary W.O.W.
Words section. The innovative W.O.W. plan (the Working on the Web plan) developed by our Team is
more than just a plan to complete taxes – it’s the philosophy base of how we serve our clients,
utilize technology and increase our efficiency.
Informative Articles (in our Newsletter section)
Our newsletter and articles provide current information to guide you throughout the year and educate you
in best practices and strategies.
Going Green Initiative
This technology supports our Going Green initiative to maintain environmental awareness. The cutting-edge
technology of our DropFolder.net tool is an integral part of our W.O.W. plan. DropFolder.net is a secure,
online document-sharing application which allows us to upload documents to our clients via the web using
a user name and secured by your personal password.
Real Time IRS Changes
Take time to check out the Internet Links provided for your use. The Internal Revenue Service link takes
you to the latest IRS changes in real time!! (Before it goes to print.)
Our Community Service Initiatives
Our Clients have been amazingly supportive in bringing us 300 to 500 teddy bears yearly as a donation to “Teddy Bears for Kids” –
a 5-1c Charity started locally by Suncoast EA’s. The initiative has grown to have a national presence. These bears bring joy to children,
some at All Childrens Hospital, some to Childrens Homes in Tampa, HEP in Pinellas County as well as many children in “safe shelters”, etc.
This last Saturday in April 2011, we held our 2nd Annual Eco Shred Fest – our treat for our clients and to the environment. This year 2+ tons of shredded paper and 300+ pounds of food; and $100+ donation for RCS, our local food bank.
Professional Connections & Memberships
- Leadership Pinellas Class 2006
- Great American Teach-In at East Lake
- American Cancer Volunteer Signing up willing participants in their new study to learn how environment and Lifestyles will effect cancer over the next 20 years
- Joyfully cooked and service at American Cancer Hope Lodge at Moffitt
- Dave Ramsey facilitation for Financial Peace
- Heritage Church, women’s ministry, trustee, usher and my favorite, Spaghetti Ministry
- Member NAEA – National
- Member FSEA – State Suncoast Chapter, past Director and Treasurer
- Countryside Connections & Creative Marketing Networks – Charter Founding Member since 1990